Anthony and Nancy Slone
Thank you so much for the opportunity to read and interact with Sam and his classmates. As grandparents, every minute spent with Sam is a blessing.
Our family cherishes BBLI. You are currently taking great care of our fourth child to attend the school Safety and security is taken seriously and appropriate controls are in place.
Everyone at BBLI is so caring and kind. Ms. Jean, Ms. Ayda and Ms. Mayra are so quick to offer Brody cuddles and hugs and give extra attention if needed. It makes leaving him each day so much easier to know he is loved AND learning.
Read more ...
Interested in Inviting Ms. Fertullien?
Zuleika Fertullien, Executive Director and Founder of Beyond Basic Learning: The International School is a nationally known and highly sought after educational trainer and public speaker specializing in child development and growth. She has been featured at various Educational seminars and forums including:
- NAEYC Conference Teaching Strategies Session Providing Benefits to Staff & Team Motivation
- City College of New York Financial Planning for Childcare providers
- Urban League of Hudson County Planning for Infants and Toddlers
- Other Topics of Expertise Include Understanding Differentiating Training and Team Building Organizational Development in Early Childhood Challenges for International Families in the American Educational System The Use of Technology in Early Childhood
- The key for motivating and inspiring a team of early childhood teachers
- The art of negotiating the terms of your business worth
- How to inspire without micro-managing
- Developing a literacy based curriculum through play based education.
- Cultivating a sense of nature in an urban setting
- Team changes in a changing landscape while maintaining quality
Executive Director, Founder of Beyond Basic Learning, Child Development and Growth
Click here to View Zuleika’s demo reel on YouTube
To schedule Ms. Fertullien
Send a message
Dear Community Leader and Friend:
Beyond Basic Learning (BBL) has more great news and we want to unveil our excitement with you at an event on Wednesday, February 11, 2009 at 1:00 p.m.
BBL is the very first state-of-the-art nursery school in the State of New Jersey to install Teach Smart Learning System by Hatch, the only comprehensive and interactive Smart Board package designed and created exclusively for the early childhood community. Teach Smart is an easy- to- use system designed with specific research-based tools to assist learners and early childhood educators.
At BBL, we are very excited about making this Smart Board technology available for our pre-schoolers. All activities are tied to national pre-K standards in critical skill areas such as pre-literacy, language math and social studies and science. The utilization of this technology is another testament to our high standards for providing early childhood education with excellence.
At the two hour presentation next week, Smart Board technology representatives will demonstrate the system for our other community leaders and friends, regional early childhood educators and the media.
We hope you can join us!
Plan your child’s next birthday party with us. Have your choice of BookThemed and Non-themed Birthday party, with fun filled events, cooking activities, and more.
Read more ...
Join the team at Beyond Basic Learning: The International School!
We look for individuals that are committed learners and seek to advance themselves in the profession. If you are interested in a part-time or full-time position with us, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send a message